Professional Services Memberships
- Cor-key Security are members of;
PSA – Private Security Authority in Ireland. This is the statutory body responsible for licensing and regulating the private security industry in Ireland.
NISO – National Irish Safety Organisation. A scheme which recognises and recompenses excellence in health and safety practices.
SAVTA – Safe and Vault Technicians Association. An international organisation established to ensure the highest industry standards.
ALOA – Associated Locksmiths of America. An international organisation established to ensure the highest industry standards.
- Cor-key Security’s engineers are Safe Pass Approved. Safe Pass is an Irish standards authority to promote the Health & Safety of employees and clients in the workplace.
- Cor-key Security, its employees, our products and services are fully insured against all appropriate risks.
- All work is undertaken to client’s satisfaction before our engineers leave client’s site.
- Our products and services meet Insurer’s requirements.
- Our products are designed to meet appropriate fire and attack standards.